Int.
LOSHUART
by. sohee

I have lost my diary every time since 15 years ago, so I decided to write the stories about this time, when the memories I wanted to keep, not now, are blowing on my blog. However, it is a blog that keeps a diary of dreams that never let go of hope by updating it according to the latest trends and useful information in the middle. We'll explore the universe.I write an essay in English while remembering his destiny with music and lyrics in Korean, and sometimes draw a light that glorifies everyday life.
Regarding the mood and atmosphere of the day, I tend to prefer limited but rhythmic music. It is a gift that makes the day even more special by creating an ensemble with music in a stylish space if you add a classic yet modern pop of a solid style that is still and colorful.
Like the piano and the diary which were always by my side
한국어로 음악과 작사로 운명을 기억에 남기며 영어로 에세이를 작성하고 때때로 일상을 영화롭게 담아내는 빛을 그립니다.
그날의 기분과 분위기 리미티드 하면서도 리드미컬한 음악을 선호하는 편이에요. 정적 이면서도 다채로움을 만끽 할 수 있는 견고한 스타일의 클래식 하면서도 모던한 팝 을 더해주면 세련된 감각의 공간이 음악과 앙상블 되어 하루를 더욱 특별하게 만들어 주는 선물이에요.
늘 곁에 있어준 피아노 그리고 일기처럼
the time came one step closer gently raised mind



Comments