International organizations with
International organizations with
Open Cooperated Global Window
Since I was a child, I've heard a lot of cheerful, bright greetings, and being polite and polite. I want to create a just society that has been able to grow properly and steadily without losing my beliefs in advancing my studies, and that has provided inspiration with trust and faith.
The rewards learned from social service and the red cross club activities involved in schools, helping neighbors, and participating in a developing society, were more rewarding than other activities. After that, I will continue to participate in volunteer activities and become a blogger on the basis of a proper and desirable society.
UNICEF
Teamwork and collaboration were the foundations of a proper and collaborative team, with global identities, broad social insights, thoughtful attitudes that listened to multiple opinions, and we were able to realize the true humanity of emotion and discover our precious value in this teamwork.
HABITAT
MILAR
KOICA
The experiences I learned through participation in various social services activities were of utmost value, and the learning from them was a good school and the teacher's teachings to learn critical insight into what is more important in society than any academic.
A society that looks at society rather than just the books and has a wide amount of truthful behavior seems to be a utopic building point that is more robust and incomparable to any value.


Comments